Friday, August 20, 2010

Rolling over

Last night Grant woke me up to a beautiful site at 2:15am. I found him in his crib on his tummy, crying for help. He has been rolling from his back to his tummy with help for the last few days but hasn't done it by himself yet. It was so awesome to see him reach that milestone finally. I know in the future there maybe milestones he reaches much later than the "typical" norm, so I am thankful now for those he reaches at the "normal" time. I think his PT, Rene, is really helping him now. I think at his next SB clinic appointment with the ortho I am going to push really hard to have surgery before 12 months to fix his legs and feet. I want him to be able to start sitting with his legs in front of him and straight and to start standing in braces sooner that later.


Always flirting with the camera


No comments:

Post a Comment