Saturday, October 16, 2010

Top Ten List


10. His smile in the morning
9. His soft hands rubbing my face as he goes to sleep
8. The look of concentration on his face as he goes for my earrings
7. His new little toothie (popped in Ocotber 5th)
6. The way he bounces up and down while he's sitting in your lap
5. His loooooong, thick, black eyelashes that frame his beautiful dark gray eyes
4. Hearing him babble and say mamamama and dada
3. Feeling his arms wrapped around my neck when I pick him up
2. Getting sweet baby kisses (all wet and slobbery) on my cheek (First kiss was given Sept 9)
1. Watching him grow and become an awesome miracle of God every day


1 comment:

  1. hey just got your comment over at urbanupcycling. could you please email me at kari.leann@hotmai.com im trying to finish up my necklaces orders this week. i usually get 2 to 3 a month and got slammed with 70 in one week. usually the wait is 3 weeks even on my slow months, but im trying to get these finished as fast as possible

    ReplyDelete